Ductless HVAC Repair, Ductless HVAC Service & Ductless Mini Split InstallationNicholasville, KY, Lexington, KY & Georgetown, KY
“Take advantage of the versatility, energy savings, and precision temperature control of a ductless air conditioner or heat pump. Whether you’re targeting a single or multiple rooms, in residential or commercial application, a ductless split system is a compact, aesthetic, and cost-saving option. The experienced and extensively trained professionals from GreenBox Heating & Air, Plumbing, & Remodeling provide the recommendations, custom design, and accurate installation to get the absolute most out of your ductless system. Contact us at 859.278.0281 for further information, convenient scheduling, and quick turnaround on installation, seasonal maintenance, and repair in Lexington, KY and surrounding areas.
Efficient Ductless Mini Split System Installations
Specializing in Mitsubishi ductless systems, GreenBox Heating & Air, Plumbing, & Remodeling offers the most technologically advanced equipment on the market. Whether you’re renovating, putting on an addition, or targeting a difficult to heat/cool area, we have a rewarding option to achieve your goals. These elegant systems integrate beautifully into any space, operate quietly, and handle all types of weather extremes. Installation requires no major upheaval, and can most often be completed in a single day. Rely on GreenBox Heating & Air, Plumbing, & Remodeling to handle everything from the design and installation, to maintenance and repair of your ductless system. We are available 24/7, providing Emergency Service throughout Lexington, KY.
Call GreenBox Heating & Air, Plumbing, & Remodeling for ductless heating and cooling system services!
- Advanced multi-stage filtration captures and eliminates contaminants that aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms, spread illness, and degrade air quality.
- Washable filters not only last up to ten years but are more environmentally responsible and help cut costs.
- Hyper-Heating feature delivers comfort when outside temperature drops as low as negative thirteen degrees.
- Instant Hot-Start means no waiting to feel warm and cozy.
- Inverter technology adapts operation to deliver only the amount of heated or cooled air necessary to maintain desired temperatures.
- Adjust settings, customize comfort, and cater to your schedule with remote accessibility throughout your smartphone or computer.
- With RedLINK technology, you can connect up to sixteen devices to your ductless Mitsubishi system.
- Programmable operation and maintenance reminders add convenience.
- Designed with insulated compressor compartment and vibration dampers, these systems are whisper quiet.